When you reserve, you will be given the type of cottage that you select and not a specific cottage.
RESERVATION DATES & REQUIREMENTS
We will email you confirmation of your deposit payment and your reservation details. It is your responsibility to check the confirmation for accurate dates, room types and amounts and advise us of any inaccuracies or omissions.
CHECK-OUT ON TIME
Guests will be required to check-out on time before 11am or you will be charged for another day. We politely insist that you leave by 11am so that we have time to clean the room ready for the next guests check-in.
About Room Rates Standard rate
Free cancellation 14 Days before arrival . To book 50% deposit is needed . Nonrefundable rate: Full deposit needed and cannot be cancelled or rescheduled. ID Proof Related- Passport, Aadhar, Driving License and Govt. ID are accepted as ID proof(s) Office ID and Non-Govt IDs are not accepted as ID proof(s) Local ids are allowed.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Check what conditions might apply to each option when making your selection.
ACCESSIBILITY 0R SPECIAL NEEDS
Although our cottages only have a couple of steps, because of the surrounding terrain they can be difficult to access for people with limited mobility. That said, with your permission we are willing and happy to assist under your direction. There is a spectrum of needs, so please feel welcome to discuss with us any assistance or information you may need.
DATA WE COLLECT
The term “Personal Data” in this policy refers to any information that you might voluntarily give when you are accessing our website or stay at one of our resorts.
We (Kings Villa Resorts) collect your information as necessary in an effort to provide you with the best experience and services that we can.
Personal Information that we collect may include:
- Your contact information (e.g., name, telephone number, email address, postal address);
- Your financial information (e.g. credit card number, security code, expiration date);
- Information related to your travel profile (e.g., accommodation and travel preferences, booking history, special health needs).
- When you contact us or our affiliates, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you.
- Information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- The information we collect from third parties includes your contact information and information related to your travel profile.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal Data in the following ways.
- To administer and process your reservations, which may be made via our website, a mobile application, or our third-party service providers’ website and to confirm your booking. We may send a confirmation of your booking via email or other means and in the case of room reservations, a pre-arrival message summarising your confirmation details and preferences.
- To provide you with hotel related services, including but not limited to accommodation, food and beverages etc, and to facilitate any special requests or assistance that you have requested.
- To personalise our services and products to you, we use specific information about you, such as your food and beverage preferences and other special requests. We may store your Personal Data in our system to serve you better upon your return.
- Providing marketing materials such as updates, offers, and subscriptions or connected with us via social media platforms. You may also see these offers, promotions and information on social media platforms through which you have connected with us. Please note that this is subject to the terms and conditions of use of the relevant social media platform. It is, however, our intention to only send you communications that you may want to receive. If you request we will remove you from any mailing lists. We will periodically contact you via your preferred channel(s). We typically use third-party email service providers to send emails. Personal Data will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- For further personalising our marketing to you. We analyse information that we collect about customers to determine what offers are most likely to be of interest to different categories of customers in different circumstances and at different times. You have the right to opt out of such analysis of your Personal Data at any time.
- To comply with our legal obligations such as auditors and government authorities, and to cooperate with law enforcement agencies, government authorities, regulators and/or the court in connection with proceedings or investigations anywhere in the world where we are compelled to do so.
- To ensure that content from our website is personalised and presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL DATA
- We may disclose your Personal Data when required by relevant law or court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authorities to assist with proceedings or investigations. This also applies when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Personal Data is necessary to obtain legal advice, to identify, investigate, protect, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our guests, visitors, associates, rights or properties, or to others, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
- We may share the data to chosen third parties such as service providers to use your Personal Data for the purposes set out in the section “HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA”.
HOW WE STORE THE DATA
We may store your Personal Data in the following ways.
- Locally, we may store your data locally in each hotel’s management software and in the hotel back office’s computers.
On the internet, we may store your data in our Property Management System providers and securely in the cloud.
Your principal rights are: Right of access, Right to rectification, Right to erasure, Right to restriction of processing, Right to data portability, and Right to object.